Tuesday, January 28, 2014

New Blog!

Hey guys,

In case you haven't figured it out yet, my blog has moved! This location will be better overall and easier for me to use and update. It will also be simpler being under the "honeyscurls" name. Now, no matter where you want to find me on the internet, I am under that pseudonym!

With this change the idea is that I will be able to keep you up to date with more content more often. I am planning on doing reviews on here as well as simply just keeping you up to date with my goings on.

Thanks so much for being so cool about the change, I have high hopes for this being better in the long run!

xoxo Courtany

P.S. As always you can also find me on the internets via these locations:

youtube.com/honeyscurls
twitter.com/honeyscurls
honeyscurls.tumblr.com
facebook.com/honeyscurls
instagram.com/honeyscurls

No comments:

Post a Comment